Impilo Milk of Magnesia 100ml is an antacid and laxative suspension used for the gentle relief of heartburn, indigestion or occasional constipation. Suitable for both adults and children.
SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE USE.
Adults: 5 -10 ml (one or two medicine measures)
Children 3 -10 years: 2,5 ml (a half medicine measure)
Not more than three to four times per 24 hour period.
When used as a laxative, the medicine should be followed with sufficient water to prevent net loss of body water.
Take as a single dose, or as directed by a doctor.
This product generally produces bowel movement in half to six hours.
Adults: 20 – 40 ml (four to eight medicine measures)
Children: 2 – 6 years: 5 -10 ml (one to two medicine measures)
6 -12 years: 10 – 20 ml (two to four medicine measures)
The dosages recommended above should not be exceeded in a 24 hour period.
Do not use the maximum daily dosage of this product for more than one week.
Except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. EACH 5 ML CONTAINS:
Magnesium hydroxide 425 mg
Sodium Benzoate (Pres.) 0,1 % m/v
- Do not use this product if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Not to be taken by persons suffering from diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, unless directed by a doctor.
- If a sudden change in bowel habits is noticed, that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a doctor before using the laxative.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
The safety of this preparation in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.