Bioharmony® Bio-Milk Thistle 60s may support liver function, encourage detoxification, assist with regenerating liver cells and supplement recovery after over-indulgence.
Bioharmony Bio-Milk Thistle is an extra strength formulation which provides your body with the required amount of the active ingredient Silymarin per day.
The liver plays a critical role in maintaining good health.
Silymarin is the active ingredient in Milk Thistle seed extract which is directly responsible for the health benefits that Milk Thistle provides. However most of the Milk Thistle supplements available on the market today do not contain enough nor measure the amount of Silymarin in the Milk Thistle extract, and are thus not providing the required levels of protection and regeneration essential for liver health.
Bioharmony Bio-Milk Thistle is an extra strength formulation which provides your body with 420mg of the active ingredient Silymarin per day.
Bioharmony Bio-Milk Thistle with the required dosage of Silymarin:
- Supports liver function
- Encourages detoxification
- Assists with regenerating liver cells
- Supplements recovery after over-indulgence
- Milk Thistle seed extract (Silybum marianum) 315mg
- providing Silymarin 40 mg
- Excipients: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and a gelatin capsule
- (bovine source) Not suitable for Vegetarians.
- Sugar free.
- Suitable for diabetics under medical supervision.
- Contains no wheat, yeast, sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial colourants or flavourants.
- This product is refundable from selected medical aids. Nappi Code: 864021-003
Adults and children over the age of 18 years:
Take one capsule two or three times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. The use of Bioharmony® Bio-Milk Thistle is contra-indicated in patients who are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
Do not use if allergic to plants in the Asteraceae / Compositaefamily which include daisies, marigolds, artichokes and common thistle.
Caution is advised for diabetics as Bioharmony® Bio-Milk Thistle may lower blood sugar levels and medication adjustments may be necessary.
Caution is advised in women with hormone sensitive conditions, such as breast cancer and uterine cancer, as Bioharmony® Bio-Milk Thistle may have estrogenic effects.
Avoid using in pregnancy and lactation as safety and efficacy has not been established.
Effects on ability to drive and use machines: No data is available but no effect is expected on your ability to drive and use machines. Bioharmony® Bio-Milk Thistle should be used with caution in patients taking the following medications due to possible interactions:
- medications metabolized by Cytochrome CYP2C9 and CYP3A4 which includes amitriptyline, diazepam, verapamil, warfarin, zileuton, alprazolam, amlodipine, clarithromycin, cyclosporine, erythromycin, lovastatin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, fexofenadine and triazolam
- glucuronidated medication