Nature’s moisture treatment.
Skinsano Lanolin 7g contains 100 % Ultrapure medical grade lanolin.
Clinically tested to prove it’s effectiveness in wound healing and moisture giving properties.
It’s Ultrapure quality allows it to be safely applied to nipples without having to be washed off prior to breastfeeding.
Ideal for other sore, cracked and damaged skin and safely used by the entire family.
Lanolin is fragrance, colour and preservative free. This makes it hypoallergenic and safe for all to use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply after breastfeeding or as needed.
- For sore cracked nipples, apply a small amount 30 minutes before feeding, once feeding is complete, apply a generous amount to nipples.
- Can also be applied to breast pads.
Preparing for baby:
- Apply to nipples in the last trimester of pregnancy to keep nipples supple and soft.
- Apply a generous amount to affected area or area to be protected.
Other skin conditions:
- Cracked lips, sore noses
- Skin softening – cuticles, corns, heals and elbows.
- All-round skin moisturising anywhere on the body.
100 % Ultrapure Medical Grade Lanolin.
- For external use only.
- If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25˚C.
- This is a personal care item and should be used by one individual only.
- This product is not a medicine.