Nature’s moisture treatment.
Skinsano®’s Lanolin contains 100 % Ultrapure medical grade lanolin.
Clinically tested to prove it’s effectiveness in wound healing and moisture giving properties.
It’s Ultrapure quality allows it to be safely applied to nipples without having to be washed off prior to breastfeeding.
Ideal for other sore, cracked and damaged skin and safely used by the entire family.
Lanolin is fragrance, colour and preservative free. This makes it hypoallergenic and safe for all to use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply after breasfeeding or as needed.
- For sore cracked nipples, apply a small amount 30 minutes before feeding, once feeding is complete, apply a generous amount to nipples.
- Can also be applied to breast pads.
Preparing for baby:
- Apply to nipples in the last trimester of pregnancy to keep nipples supple and soft.
- Apply a generous amount to affected area or area to be protected.
Other skin conditions:
- Cracked lips, sore noses
- Skin softening – cuticles, corns, heals and elbows.
- All-round skin moisturising anywhere on the body.
100 % Ultrapure Medical Grade Lanolin.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Before applying HUSH® for the first time, test your skin reaction by applying a small amount to your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If the product accidently gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cold water and seek medical advise.
- Do not use immediately after a hot bath.
- Do not use alcoholic solution, soap or deodorant immediately after use.
- Do not use Hush on irritated, injured or broken skin.
- Do not use on sunburnt skin.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not use on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours.
- Do not use if you have had skin reactions from other hair removal creams in the past.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.