- Used for the treatment of scabies with mild secondary infection.
- Product is black with a sulphur odour.
- Suitable for all ages.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash the affected area with soap and warm water before applying the ointment.
- Apply the ointment and rub in twice daily.
- Wash all clothes with soap and water to prevent re-infection.
EACH 100 G CONTAINS:
Sulphur 7,095 g
Cetrimide 0,665 g
Methyl Paraben 0,1 % m/m
Propyl Paraben 0,1 % m/m
SIDE EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
Tropical application of sulphur and cetrimide can cause skin irritation and hypersensitive reactions following repeated application.
Contact with the eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes should be avoided.
KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSAGE AND PARTICULARS OF ITS TREATMENT:
If ingested, cetrimide causes nausea and vomiting.
Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
Available in 28 g tub