- Utshile burn lotion is a mild anti-septic and disinfectant for external use.
- This product can be used for burns as well as minor sores, cuts and skin grazes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply this lotion freely and cover with a light bandage.
EACH 100 ML CONTAINS:
Acriflavine 0,0781 g
Cetrimide 0,9375 g
SIDE EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
Prolonged and repeated application of Utshile to the skin can result in hypersensitivity.
KNOWN SYMPTOMS OF OVERDOSAGE AND PARTICULARS OF IT’S TREATMENT:
- If ingested, cetrimide causes nausea and vomiting.
- Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
- Consult a doctor or the nearest hospital.
Available in 100 ml